FREESTYLE LEVEL 1-2 WORKSHOP
This clinic is appropriate for any ability level with a reasonable comfort in the water.
All NEW workshop format/schedule, condensed, more effective and much more efficient.
4-6 students max, following all covid safety protocols.
The swimmers' and coaches' safety is priority #1
This course takes you through the following:
• Foundation - drills and skills to correct destabilizing movement patterns that lead to injury. Learn to access external forces of gravity and momentum, and core muscle groups that keep athletes swimming smooth and quick with minimum effort and no injury.
• You will get an in-depth progression towards a stroke that offers continuing possibilities for improvement and move through skill work to finish the day finding efficient, effortless stroke segments.
• Seamless breathing. Learn to breath in posture and with stroke rhythm - allow the air to easily find you. And it will!
• We’ll film from multiple angles above and underwater in both pool sessions, there will be extensive video analysis and post-workshop focus lists for each swimmer. All film clips will be available on a private dropbox folder.
• Classroom sessions will be held on Zoom, before during and after the workshop. Also a follow-up 1:1 coaching session with each student approximately 3-4 weeks post work to review current stroke, adjust priorities as needed, and assure swimmers continued improvement.
All Mind Body and Swim workshops, 100% satisfaction guaranteed, and exceeding your expectations